This Easy Polenta doesn’t require hours of stirring and produces a creamy polenta that is a great base for all sorts of meats and vegetables.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 8 Cups Chicken Broth, Vegetable Broth, Or Water
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Cups Uncooked Polenta Or Cornmeal
- 2 Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- In a medium-size saucepan add broth and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Very gradually add polenta, whisking constantly. Cover and let stand 45 minutes. Add grated cheese and butter. Whisk vigorously to break up any lumps.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 70 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved