Key limes are more aromatic and have a tarter and more floral juice. Key Lime Pie is a delicious and easy dessert that’s always a welcome dessert.
Key Lime Pie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Makes 1 Pie
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Baked Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 Egg Whites
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Key Lime Juice
- Lightly Sweetened Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl whisk egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl whip egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into lime filling. Pour into baked graham cracker crust.
- Place in oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill.
- Serve with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
- Makes 1 pie
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 32 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved
- Ready in : 32 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Pies