A few simple ingredients are all you need and you’ll have a delicious salmon fillet for dinner. Serve plain or over vegetables.
Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Pound Salmon Fillet (Remove Skin)
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Grated Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Butter (Cut Into Pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with lemon zest, kosher salt, and pepper. Place butter pieces evenly on top of salmon. Drizzle with olive oil. Pour lemon juice over top.
- Place in oven, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter. Serve plain or over vegetables.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved