Almost any combination of fruit or berries can be used separately or in combination for this tart. Oranges, pears, grapes, kiwis, bananas in winter. Berries, peaches, plums in summer. Just make sure that the fruit is nice and ripe.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Cold & Cut Into Pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Frozen Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup Apricot Jelly
- 1 Teaspoon Brandy
- 3 To 4 Mandarin Oranges (Thinly Sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In food processor combine flour, butter, and powdered sugar. Pulse until combined.
- Press dough into 9 inch tart pan. Place into oven 8 to 10 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In food processor combine cream cheese, sugar, cream and frozen orange juice. Pulse until very smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture into cooled tart shell.
- In small-size saucepan melt apricot jelly. Add brandy.
- Overlap orange slices in circular pattern over cream cheese filling. Glaze with melted jelly.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time:10 Minutes Total Time:40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved