Homemade Natural Fruit Pops are a delicious alternative to super sugary store-bought popsicles or other sugary snacks.
Homemade Natural Fruit Pops
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Cups Watermelon (Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- Place watermelon in blender and blend for a few seconds. Add strawberries, raspberries, lime juice and sugar. Purée until mixture is nice and smooth. Evenly divide mixture between 4 to 6 popsicle molds. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved