Brownies can be made several weeks in advance, placed in an airtight container and frozen. For best appearance, but brownies into squares while frozen and then let thaw in an airtight container at room temperature before serving.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 4 Ounces Semisweet Chocolate (Melted)
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Ounces Dark Chocolate (Melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Let excess hang over sides of pan. Grease parchment paper with butter or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl combine melted chocolate, melted butter, and vanilla. Add sugar. Add eggs, one at a time. Stir well.
- In small-size bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, and kosher salt.
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture. Stir until combined.
- Transfer batter into prepared baking pan. Drop dollops of peanut butter on top of patter. With tip of sharp knife, swirl peanut butter into batter.
- Place in oven and bake 25 minutes until done. Remove from oven. With a spoon gently splatter melted dark chocolate over top of brownies. Let cool completely before removing from pan.
- Using excess parchment paper as handles remove from pan. Place on cutting board. Using a long sharp knife press straight down for clean cuts. Cut into 32 squares.
- Store in airtight container, at room temperature, for up to 3 days. Make sure to separate layers with wax or parchment paper.
- Makes 32
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved