Farmers’ Markets are bursting with delicious radishes. Try combining a variety of radishes for a beautiful Radish Salad.
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Pound Mixed Radishes (Sliced)
- 1 Small White Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Lemon (Halved)
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Place radishes and sliced onion in large-size bowl. Add kosher salt and pepper. Squeeze juice from lemon halves and add to radishes. Add parsley and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and mix well. Transfer to serving platter and serve.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved