Spring is here and morel mushrooms are showing up in specialty grocery stores and farmers’ markets. If you’re a mushroom lover then get a bunch now as morels have a short season.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 8 Ounces Fresh Morels (Clean And Slice Once Lengthwise)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Finely Minced)
- 3 Tablespoons White Wine
- In large-size sauté pan add olive oil, butter, garlic, and morels. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add white wine. Continue to sauté 5 more minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved