Roasted in bacon fat and glazed with maple syrup, this side dish will become a new favorite for everyone.
Roasted Potatoes With Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1 1/2 Pounds Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes (Quartered)
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts (Trimmed & Halved)
- 6 Medium Shallots (Sliced)
- 4 Slices Thick-Cut Bacon (Cut Into Pieces)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 2 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- Position rack in center of oven.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large-size bowl combine potatoes, sprouts, shallots, and bacon. Toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Toss again. Add melted butter and lemon juice. Toss again. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Place in oven 35 to 40 minutes until vegetables are tender and well browned. Drizzle with maple syrup and roast another 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 42 Minutes Total Time: 52 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved