Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
There’s just something refreshing about cucumbers that makes me feel like I’m eating healthy. This Refreshing Cucumber Salad is a perfect side dish to serve with spring and summer meals.
- 2 Cucumbers (Thinly Sliced Either Vertical Or Horizontal)
- 4 Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/2 Small Red Bell Pepper (Finely Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In medium-size bowl combine cucumbers, green onions, and red bell pepper.
- In small-size bowl combine sour cream, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Pour sour cream mixture over cucumber mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Remove from fridge and toss well.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook time: 0 Minutes Total time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved