Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Sake, Japanese rice wine with complex flavors, combined with zippy raspberry tea creates a totally delicious weekend beverage.
- 5 Cups Water
- 6 Raspberry Tea Bags
- 6 Ounces Frozen Limeade Concentrate (Thawed)
- 2 Cups Sake (Chilled)
- Ice Cubes
- Lime Or Lemon Slices – Halved (Optional)
- Fresh Raspberries (Optional)
- In large-size saucepan, bring water to boiling point. Remove from heat. Add tea bags. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Remove and throw away tea bags. Cool tea. Transfer to large-size pitcher. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Stir limeade concentrate into tea. Stir in sake. Fill glasses with ice. Pour sake mixture over ice. If desired, garnish with lime or lemon slices and raspberries.
- Serves 8
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved