Spaghetti With Peas, Pancetta & Lemon
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 17 ratings
- 4 Ounces Chopped Pancetta
- 1 Pound Spaghetti
- 2/3 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 2/3 Cup Dry White Wine
- 2 Cups Shelled Fresh Petite Peas
- 8 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2/3 Cup Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cook Pasta in large-size pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still firm to the bite. Drain and reserve 3/4 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- In large-size heavy skillet simmer cream and lemon peel over a medium heat for 1 minute until slightly reduced.
- Stir in peas, pancetta, wine, and lemon juice. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti, grated cheese and toss to coat. Add enough cooking liquid to moisten. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved