- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 Dozen
- (5 /5)
- 28 ratings
- 3 Cups Refrigerator Cookie Mix (Recipe On Tiny New York Kitchen)
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Large Egg (Lightly Beaten)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- Candied Cherries (For Center)
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine Refrigerator Cookie Mix with butter. Beat in egg whites, whole egg, vanilla extract and almond extract. Mix in flour until fully incorporated.
- Place dough into cookie press with star tip. Force dough through cookie press onto prepared baking sheets. Place candied cherry in center of each cookie.
- Place in oven 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned around edges.
- Remove from oven and transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Makes 6 dozen cookies
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved