Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
You won’t be getting drunk from these tomatoes. The vodka gives the tomatoes a nice subtle flavor, but certainly not an overwhelming alcohol taste.
- 4 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Vodka
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Using a toothpick poke the bottom of tomatoes.
- In large-size container with fitted lid, add tomatoes, vodka, sugar, kosher salt, and pepper. Carefully toss together. Add more vodka to make sure all tomatoes are covered if needed.
- Seal container and place in refrigerator 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, drain and place tomatoes in martini glasses or individual shot glasses.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Chill Time: 24 Hours
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved