Adding aromatic bay leaves and red pepper flakes is an easy, but elegant way to serve guests at dinner or cocktail parties.
Warm Marinated Olives
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Large Garlic Clove (Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Cups Mixed Olives
- In small-size pan add olive oil, bay leaves, garlic, fennel seeds, and red pepper flakes over a medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes until warm. Gently add the olives. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool completely. Refrigerate for up to 1 day. To serve, heat in a small-size pan on medium-low until warm, stir occasionally.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 6 Minutes Total Time: 11 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved