Ciliegine & Cherry Tomato Skewers
- Prep Time
- Maes 20
- (5 /5)
- 16 ratings
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Smashed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 20 Ciliegine (Mozzarella Balls)
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 40 Basil Leaves (Large)
- In large-size bowl combine olive oil, garlic, kosher salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and oregano. Add mozzarella balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight). Remove from fridge and thread onto skewers, alternating mozzarella balls, tomatoes, and basil leaves. Save oil for dipping sauce.
- Arrange on serving plate and serve.
- Makes 20
- Prep Time: 90 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 90 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved