What’s a holiday weekend without snacks? Make these Bacon Wrapped Smoked Sausage and watch them disappear so quickly that you’ll wish you would have made more.
Bacon Wrapped Smoked Sausages
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 16 ratings
- 16 Ounces Small Cooked Smoked Sausage Links
- 15 Slices Bacon (Each Cut Crosswise Into Thirds)
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line medium-size baking pan with foil. Lightly coat foil with olive oil or cooking spray. Set aside.
- Wrap each sausage link with a bacon piece. Overlap ends of bacon piece. Press ends to seal or secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Place brown sugar in large-size plastic bag. Add several bacon wrapped sausage to bag. Seal bag and gently shake bag to coat sausages with brown sugar.
- Place sausages in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining bacon wrapped sausages and brown sugar.
- Place, uncovered, in oven 30 minutes until bacon browns.
- Remove from oven and arrange on serving platter.
- Serves 24
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 60 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved