A reduction of beer, mustard, and honey really elevates the flavor of this lean pork tenderloin.
Beer Glazed Roasted Pork
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 12 Ounces Amber Ale
- 3 Tablespoons Grainy Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Pork Tenderloin (Approx. 1 1/2 Pounds)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pork in baking dish. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In small-size pot add beer. Turn heat to high and boil 10 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to medium-size bowl to cool. To beer whisk I mustard, honey, garlic, and rosemary. Mix until smooth.
- Brush pork with half of the beer glaze. Place in oven for 10 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze and roast another 10 to 15 minutes until pork has cooked through (instant read thermometer should read 145 degrees).
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice and transfer to serving platter.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved