Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 8
Skip the premade Bloody Mary Mix and make your own. This basic recipe makes a balanced drink with citrusy brightness and a little heat. It’s best to make the mix ahead of time so the flavors can meld together.
- 64 Ounces Tomato Juice
- 1/4 Cup Dill Pickle Brine
- 3 Tablespoons Horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- In large-size pitcher or bowl stir together tomato juice, dill pickle brine, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, pepper, and hot sauce. Divide among 2 to 4 jars or bottles.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Add vodka, white tequila or gin as desired.
- Makes About 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved