Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Kiwi (Peeled & Thinly Sliced)
- 12 Ounces Fresh Or Frozen Blueberries
- 3/4 Cup Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 2/3 Cup Granola
- Add blueberries to blender with yogurt and purée. Divide between 2 bowls. Evenly top bowls with sliced kiwi and raspberries. Sprinkle with granola.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved