Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 1
I like to make these overnight oats and feel like I’m eating dessert for breakfast. Overnight oats are easy to make and it’s nice to wake up to a ready-made breakfast.
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Low-Fat Or Nonfat Milk Or Plant Based Milk
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Carrot
- 2 Teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Pecans (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Raisins (Optional)
- Add oats to jar or glass. Pour in milk and layer shredded carrot, maple syrup, pecans and raisins. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Place in refrigerator overnight. When ready to eat remove from fridge and eat while cold. Best to eat within 24 hours.
- Serves 1
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Chill Time: 8 Hours Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved