Celery Root Chicken Tacos
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/2 Medium Celery Root (Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 to 10 Ounces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (Diced)
- 2 Limes (Juiced)
- 1/2 Red Onion (Diced)
- 2 Avocados Diced
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Bunch Cilantro (Chopped)
- Tortillas Or Hard Taco Shells
- Trim ends of celery root and carefully cut away the skin. Chop celery root and set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine tomatoes, lime juice, onions, avocado, green onion, and cilantro.
- In large-size skillet heat canola oil over a medium-high heat. Add chopped chicken. Sauté 7 to 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place cooked chicken, chopped celery root, and salsa in tortilla.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved