Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Categories: Cooking Light, Fall, Game Day, Healthy & Whole Foods, Mexican, Snacks, The Lazy Way To Cook
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Nachos are one of my all-time favorite things to eat. Whether you’re in need of a quick meal, snack, or a healthy game day splurge you won’t be disappointed with these delicious Bell Pepper Nachos.
- 4 Bell Peppers (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Cups Cooked & Chopped Chicken
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Olives
- 1 Green Onion (Diced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash bell peppers. Remove seeds and chop into bite-sized pieces. Arrange pieces close together in single layer on large-size baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- In medium-size bowl, combine salsa, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and chicken. Spoon mixture evenly over bell pepper pieces. Top with shredded cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until peppers are heated through and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with green onions and olives.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved