Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
It’s the season for sweet potatoes, but having them roasted, mashed or hashed can get old pretty quickly. Try them stuffed with delicious ingredients.
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes (Halved Lengthwise)
- Olive Oil For Basting
- 1/2 Cup Pesto
- 3 Tablespoons Oil Packed Sun Dried Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Basil For Garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Baste potatoes with olive oil and place in oven for 50 minutes. Center of each should be for tender. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In large-size bowl combine pesto, sun dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes, and chicken.
- When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle scoop out middle of each and chop the flesh. Add flesh to bowl of chicken mixture. Toss to combine. Place potato shells on baking sheet. Fill potato shells with chicken mixture.
- Place in oven and bake 10 minutes until chicken is warmed through.
- Remove and garnish with basil.
- Serve hot
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 60 Minutes Total Time: 90 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved