Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
The Bloody Mary drink is very versatile. Some make it with beer or tequila instead of the standard vodka, but I think the classic version is still the best (with quality ingredients of course).
- 1 Ounce Vodka
- 2 Ounces Tomato Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of Kosher Salt
- Dash of Freshly Ground Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Sir and pour into an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with lemon or the traditional celery stick.
- Serves 1.
- © Victoria Hart Glavin