- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Cup Eggnog
- 1 Cup Espresso (Divided)
- 1/2 Cup Low-Fat Milk
- Cinnamon For Garnish
- In medium-size saucepan heat eggnog over a medium heat for 5 minutes until steaming.
- Divide warm espresso between 4 cups and stir in warm eggnog.
- Add milk to large-size glass measuring cup and place in microwave for 1 minutes, in 15 second intervals, until just steaming. Stir between intervals. Place milk frother in warm milk and blend until foamy.
- Spoon milk over coffee and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved