Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Try this unique, but flavorful cranberry relish alongside your succulent turkey and accompaniments. Cooking with port is like cooking with wine, make sure to use a bottle of good quality port.
- 1 Pound Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Port Wine
- Grated Zest Of 1 Large Orange
- Juice of 1 Large Orange
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- In a small-size saucepan combine cranberries, port, orange zest, orange juice, and sugar. Bring to a boil over a medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 8 minutes, until thickened.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Makes 2 1/2 Cups
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen