- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 Cups Cooked Large White Beans (Drained)
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- 4 Springs Thyme (Leaves Stripped & Throw Away Stems)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Grated Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In large-size bowl combine beans, tomatoes, peppers, thyme, kosher salt, pepper, and olive oil. Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish.
- Top with both cheeses.
- Place in oven 20 minutes until top is browned and casserole is bubbling.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved