- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 20 ratings
- 1 Pound Cod Fillets (Cut Into Large Chunks)
- 1 Pound Shrimp (Peeled & Deveined)
- 3 Lemons (Juiced)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Bunch Basil (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Diced Onions
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Place shrimp and cut up cod in large-size bowl. Add lemon juice and half of the minced garlic. Add kosher salt and pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Cut bell peppers into thin strips and quarter tomatoes.
- In large heavy pot heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add ions and sauté 4 minutes. Add bell peppers and remaining garlic. Cook 5 minutes until peppers are tender. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and basil. Turn heat to high and bring to boil. Cook 6 minutes until tomatoes get soft. Add coconut milk and bring to boil. Stir occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Add cod, shrimp, and lemon sauce that fish was sitting in. Cover pot with lid and cook 6 minutes until cod and shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve with rice.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 21 Minutes Total Time: 41 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved