Gnocchi With Butternut Squash, Spinach & Tomatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 16 Ounces Gnocchi
- 1/4 Cup Butter (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil (Divided)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Shallots (Minced)
- 1/2 Cup Diced Butternut Squash
- 1 1/2 Cups Halved Grape Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Gnocchi according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water and set drained gnocchi aside.
- In large-size sauté pan heat 1 tablespoons butter and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over a medium heat until melted. Add garlic and shallots. Cook 1 to 2 minutes until soft. Add butternut squash and cook 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and kosher salt. Lower heat and cook 8 minutes until soft. Add 1 tablespoon butter, baby spinach, and thyme. Cook 8 more minutes. Add remaining butter and pepper. Add reserved cooking liquid 1 tablespoon at a time until you’ve reached desired consistency. Turn off heat. Add Parmesan and cooked gnocchi.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved