This Italian Herb Marinade is wonderful on grilled meat, as a marinade, or dolloped on roasted vegetables. You can even serve it as a salad dressing.
Italian Herb Marinade
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 15 ratings
- Juice Of 2 Lemons
- Zest Of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Parsley (Rough Chopped)
- 1 Cup Basil (Rough Chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In large-size bowl add lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add chopped parsley and basil. Add minced garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Using a hand blender purée until smooth. If you don’t have a hand blender then use food processor or blender. Transfer to glass container and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved