Bake drumsticks for a crispy finish without frying.
Lemon Maple Drumsticks
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- In medium-size bowl combine lemon juice, maple syrup, mustard, olive oil, and kosher salt. Mix well. Transfer to large-size zip lock bag. Add drumsticks Seal bag and press out any excess air. Place bag on plate and refrigerate 2 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line large-size rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove chicken from fridge. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Discard marinade. Place in oven for 20 minutes. For crisper skin broil 1 to 2 minutes after chicken has cooked through.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved