Meyer Lemon Fettuccine
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 Quarts Water
- 2 Tablespoons Plus 3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Meyer Lemon Zest
- 3 Medium Shallots (Minced)
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Pound Dried Fettuccine
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Meyer Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper (For Garnish)
- Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large-size pot. Add 2 tablespoons kosher salt.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and lemon zest in large-size skillet over a medium heat. Add remaining kosher salt and shallots. Cook 5 minutes until shallots are softened. Whisk in cream and simmer 2 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Reserves 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Drain. Add lemon juice to noodles. Toss well to combine. The pasta will absorb the juice.
- Stir Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup reserved cooking liquid into skillet with cream sauce. Add pasta and toss well to coat. Add remaining 1/4 cup reserved cooking liquid if necessary.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Garnish with freshly ground pepper.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved