Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
White chocolate, condensed milk, and cream cheese make a sweet and silky base for this take on a coconut macaroon.
- 12 Ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 7 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened And Cut Into Small Pieces)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 Ounces Shredded Unsweetened Coconut (Divided)
- Add a couple inches of water to a medium-size pot and heat to a boil on high.
- Add white chocolate chips and condensed milk to a heat-proof bowl. Place on top of pot and stir constantly until chocolate melts.
- Carefully remove bowl from heat. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Stir in vanilla and 3/4 cup coconut. Let mixture cool and then place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper. Add remaining coconut to shallow dish.
- Use a small-size cookie scoop to shape the snowballs into 1-inch balls. Roll in coconut to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Makes About 34
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 2 Minutes Chill Time: 120 Minutes Total Time: 122 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved