Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
No matter how you celebrate, the holidays are a time for fun and joy with friends and loved ones. Raise a toast, even if it’s virtual, to cheerful entertaining with a Pomegranate Christmas Cocktail inspired by the season. This winter spin on sangria infuses a fruity red wine with sweet and tangy pomegranate juice and warm winter spices. Make it ahead of time and let holiday guests serve themselves.
- 3/4 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 750 Ounces Fruity Dry Red Wine (Chilled)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Ice For Serving
- 750 Ounces Dry Sparkling White Wine (Chilled)
- In large-size pitcher, combine pomegranate juice and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add red wine, cloves, and cinnamon. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours until cold.
- Serve over ice, topped with sparkling wine.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved