Potato, Linguica & Corn Hash
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 3 Cups Fingerling Or New Potatoes (Steamed And Sliced In Half)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 Pound Linguica Sausage (Cut In Half Lengthwise And Sliced Into Pieces)
- 1 Small Onion (Diced)
- 1 Cup Diced Red Pepper
- 4 Cups Corn
- 1 Cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Fill saucepot with cold water. Add potatoes and some salt. Bring to a boil over a high heat. Turn heat down a bit so it is not boiling too hard. Boil for 4 minutes until done. Make sure not to overcook. Depending on size, they cook quickly. When still firm, remove from heat, drain, and let cool on a sheet pan. Slice in half widthwise, down the middle on a bias.
- In large-size heavy pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add sliced linguica and sauté for 5 minutes until some browning begins. Stir in diced onions and cook 2 minutes. Add corn and sauté, stirring all ingredients together. Gently add potatoes and green onion. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes, making sure all ingredients are combined.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved