Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
It’s so much more romantic to make your sweetheart a fabulous home cooked meal than going out for Valentine’s dinner. This flavor packed and elegant dinner is perfect for any night, but especially for special occasions.
- 6 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts (About 2 Pounds)
- 12 Slices Prosciutto
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Oregano (Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 10 Garlic Cloves (Unpeeled)
- Season chicken breasts with freshly ground pepper.
- On a large-size plate lay out 2 pieces prosciutto per chicken breast nice and flat and season with oregano.
- Place each chicken breast on prosciutto and wrap around chicken.
- Place olive oil in large-size skillet over a medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook 7 minutes per side until prosciutto is crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken breasts and discard garlic cloves. Transfer to serving plate and serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved