Budget friendly chicken thighs aren’t as popular a choice as chicken breasts, which is a shame because thighs offer big flavor. They are darker meat because they’re a different type of muscle than white meat, getting most of their energy from fat, which greatly affects the flavor. Chicken thighs are tasty when seasoned and roasted.
Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 Bone-In/Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Mexican Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- In small-size bowl combine spices and baking powder. Rub into chicken thighs.
- Place thighs, skin side up, in large oven-safe pot and place in oven 30 minutes until done (internal temperature reaches 165 degrees).
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved