Our motto, at Tiny New York Kitchen, is that you cannot have too many chicken recipes.
Prosciutto Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Spinach (Defrosted And Drained)
- 1/3 Cup Artichoke Hearts
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 Large Pieces Prosciutto
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Make large slit widthwise in chicken. Be careful not to cut all the way through chicken. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In medium-size bowl combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, mozzarella, and red pepper flakes. Fill each chicken slit with mixture.
- Carefully wrap each chicken breast with prosciutto piece. Place back on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven 35 minutes until chicken has cooked through.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved