Provençal Vegetable Bake (Tian Provencal) is a delicious vegetable side dish. Make a double batch and enjoy the leftovers for breakfast with eggs!
Provençal Vegetable Bake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 16 ratings
- 8 Garlic Cloves (Peel & Halved)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Large Yellow Squash (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Medium Japanese Eggplant (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Large Zucchini (Thinly Sliced)
- 4 Tomatoes (Sliced Lengthwise)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub bottom of large-size baking dish with cut side of garlic cloves. Mince garlic cloves and set aside. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil in bottom of dish.
- Arrange vegetables in dish. Place minced garlic in between layers. Season with kosher salt and pepper as you layer vegetables. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Place in oven 50 minutes until tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 70 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved