Radish & Snap Pea Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Cup Snap Peas (Strings Removed)
- 8 Radishes (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Very Thinly Sliced Red Onions
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Halved Kalamata Olives
- 4 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Mint
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Or Sherry Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Crushed)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In small-size bowl whisk together vinegar, garlic, and lemon juice. Let stand, at room temperature, for 20 minutes. Add olive oil, oregano, kosher salt, and pepper. Wisk to combine well.
- Bring small-size pot water to a boil. Add snap peas and cook just 1 minute until peas turn bright green. Drain and quickly add to bowl of ice. Let peas sit in ice bath 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- In serving bowl combine peas, radishes, red onions, feta, olives, and mint. Add small amount dressing to salad and toss. Adjust dressing amount to taste. Let salad sit for 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with toasted pita bread.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 1 Minute Total Time:31 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved