Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Impress your friends and family this Easter with this super easy glazed ham!
- 7 Pound Fully Cooked Bone-In Ham (Preferably Shank End)
- 1 Large Orange
- 2 Cups Sweet Red Pepper Jelly
- 1/3 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In roasting pan place ham, cut-side down, on a rack. Add 1/4 cup water to pan. Score ham. Cover ham and entire roasting pan with aluminum. Place in oven for 40 minutes.
- Finely grate orange zest into medium-size bowl. Squeeze juice of orange into zest bowl. Add red pepper jelly and red wine vinegar. Whisk to combine. Transfer 3/4 cup glaze to small-size bowl, set aside and reserve for serving.
- Brush half remaining glaze over ham and place back in oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Brush remaining glaze over ham and place back in oven 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve with reserved glaze.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 80 Minutes Total Time: 100 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved