- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 15 ratings
- 4 Shallots
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 2 Large Zucchini (Thickly Sliced)
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Dill (Rough Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl toss zucchini with dill, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Peel shallots and halve shallots. Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil in small-size bowl. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and place in oven 10 minutes. Add zucchini to shallots and roast together 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl. Season with additional kosher salt if needed.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved