Yields or Serves:
[Total: Average: /5]
Forget the prepared seafood spice mixes in the grocery isle. It’s much more fun and tastes much better to make your own.
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Black Peppercorns
- 12 Bay Leaves
- 8 Whole Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Ancho Chile Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Whole Cardamom Pods
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mace
- In a spice grinder or a food processor, grind all ingredients until they are powdered. Use immediately or store in glass jar with tight lid.
- Makes 1 Cup
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved