You can use any type of leftover steak in this salad, but for the tastiest results use Grilled & Chilled Flank Steak seasoned with garlic, ground fennel, and thyme.
Steak & Tomato Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 11 ratings
- 1/4 Cup Very Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 Pounds Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Pound Grilled Steak (Cut Into Strips)
- 2 Medium Avocados (Peeled, Pitted And Cut Into Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1/3 Cup Tarragon Leaves
- In large-size bowl combine chopped red onion and champagne vinegar. Let stand out on your counter 10 minutes. Whisk in olive oil, Dijon mustard, kosher salt, and pepper. Add cherry tomatoes, steak, and avocados. Toss to coat. Fold in dill and tarragon.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved