One of the best fall fruits is the apple. They are perfect for everything from eating raw to sauce, Halloween snacks, breads, pies, and cakes and so much more. Super Easy Apple Cake is perfect for making a quick dessert for weeknights and weekends alike.
Super Easy Apple Cake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 6 ratings
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Medium Apples (Peeled & Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9 inch round cake pan. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl add butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and kosher salt. Stir in apples and walnuts.
- Transfer to prepared cake pan. Place in oven 40 to 45 minutes until cake tester or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes more.
- Serve warm with scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved