Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
A wonderful tangy, tangerine take on the super-trendy Negroni.
- 5 Ounces Freshly Squeezed Tangerine Juice
- 3 Ounces Gin
- 3 Ounces Campari
- 3 Ounces Sweet Vermouth
- Ice For Cocktail Shaker
- 2 Tangerine Slices (Optional)
- Prepare two chilled cocktail glasses. Pour tangerine juice, gin, Campari, and vermouth into cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover, shake vigorously, and then strain into glasses. Garnish each glass with tangerine slice and serve.
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved