Autumn Pear Crisp
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 3 Large Pears (Peeled, Cored & Sliced)
- 3 Medium Apples (Peeled, Cored & Sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Dark Rum Or Brandy
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Cut Into Pieces)
- 1 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2 quart baking dish with olive oil or butter.
- In medium-size bowl toss apples, pears, lemon juice, cranberries, and rum. Spread in greased baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar.
- In medium-size bowl combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles small peas. Stir in almonds and oatmeal. Spread evenly over fruit.
- Place in oven 35 to 45 minutes until golden brown and fruit is tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved