A spin on a classic favorite!
Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Makes 12
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 Eggs (Boiled, Peeled, Cut In Half)
- 1 Large Avocado (Mashed)
- 2 Bacon Strips (Cooked And Crumbled)
- 1 Jalapeño (Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon Diced Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Diced Tomato
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- Boil eggs for 12 minutes. Remove from heat. Peel and cut into halves. Scoop out the yokes. Place yokes in large-size bowl and mash. Add mashed avocado, bacon, jalapeño, red onion, tomato, lime juice, cilantro, kosher salt, pepper, and chili powder. With a tablespoon, scoop out mixture and place into holes left by the yolks.
- Transfer to serving platter or deviled egg dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 12
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 27 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved