Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This Spring Herb Frittata is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
- 1/4 Cup Crème Fraîche (Room Temperature)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives
- 6 Large Eggs
- 6 Green Onions (Rough Chopped)
- 2 Cups Parsley (Rough Chopped)
- 2 Cups Cilantro (Rough Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Dill (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Tarragon
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small-size bowl combine crème fraîche and chives. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl beat eggs.
- In food processor pulse green onions, parsley, cilantro, dill, tarragon, and 2 tablespoons olive oil until finely chopped. Stir into eggs. Stir in kosher salt and pepper.
- Add remaining olive oil into medium-size oven safe skillet over a medium heat. Heat for about 2 minutes. Add egg mixture and cook 2 minutes until edges have begun to set. Remove from heat and place into oven for 18 to 20 minutes until center is just set.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Serve with chive crème fraîche.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved